So you signed up and don't know where to start?
Are you lost and don't know where to turn to?
Well you came to the right place Papa-family! :-)
I have the course just for you!
Every new consultant needs guidance to start their business like a Boss Lady. But unfortunately not every sponsor has the skills, the know-hows and training to guide a new consultant the right direction to get started. Although it's not the sponsor's job to run your business, it is a sponsor's responsibility to give you all the information she/he can to help you get started once you join their team.
I was really lucky to have found a great sponsor that gave me just the right amount of information I needed to get my business started and the rest I did myself. I have taken countless of trainings and have done research after research to learn as much as I could to build a great business. So having in mind what I went through to get my business started like a rockstar, I created an email course Paparazzi New Consultant Start-Up Preparation for my business partners once they join my team that they can take because I want them to start rocking their business like a rockstar!
BUT, I also took into consideration those consultants I do not personally sponsor that have no guidance and feel lost once they start their business. Therefore, I created another online email course Paparazzi Non-Sponsored Consultant Preparation Training for those consultants that need a little help to get started for FREE. You can take this course during the first 10 days you sign up with Paparazzi while waiting for your kit or take the course as a refresher to make sure you have everything in place to run your business smoothly.
I've had a few consultants that were not personally sponsored by me take the course and they were so excitedly happy that there was a course like mine that helped them get everything they needed to get started right away.
It brings me so much joy to help other consultants.
![]() |
| Click here to start! |
Wishing you success!


